Friday, April 24, 2009

One down and two to go!

Card number one is PAID OFF!!!!!! Yay! This is the only one that was charging interest at this point. It is such a great deal to pay the stupid thing off, but it will be even more of a big deal to KEEP it that way. The card WAS paid off last fall and just from those four or five months, it took another four months to get those charges taken care of. I really plan to accelerate my debt pay off now. I am caught up on contacts and glasses, and I have signed up to be a cook at the Bible Camp where my children go in the summers, another "big ticket" item that was coming up. So I should be able, Lord willing, to devote the majority of my paycheck to debt pay off in the forseeable future.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! It feels so great when you get one of those stupid things paid off. Rejoicing with you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an accomplishment! Great job!! (stopping over from the radical debt and AR groups) I enjoy keeping up with your progress.

    ReplyDelete